Description / Responsibilities:
- Provide direction on projects from inception through completion, and provide technical and managerial assistance on all aspects of project management to comply with the technical requirements of the contract for the customer.
- Perform day-to-day management of assigned delivery order projects that involve teams of data processing and other business information system and management professionals, who have previously been involved in analyzing, designing, integrating, testing, documenting, converting, extending and implementing automated information and systems.
- Demonstrate proven skills in those technical areas addressed by the delivery order to be managed.
- Organize, direct and coordinate the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned delivery order projects.
- Applicant must demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
Position Requirements:Experience Requirements:
- Must have eight plus (8+) years of work experience with projects involving management, organizational, business and/or technical services which includes five (5) years of supervisory/management experience, such as project planning and control.
- Familiarity with MS-Office automation products, including MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, and MS-Project.
- Familiarity working with Google products including Mail, Sites, Calendar, Spreadsheet, Drive, and Document.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Business, Finance, Management, Information Systems or another applicable field.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience, which provides comparable knowledge, is acceptable.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Information Technology Service Management (ITSM)
- PMI certification for Program Management Professional (PMP)
Additional Information:Please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter