Sr Business Investment Analyst (Hybrid - Silver Spring, MD)
Position Overview: As a Senior Business Investment Analyst, you will play a critical role in our organization's financial strategy and decision-making process. You will be responsible for analyzing potential investment opportunities, assessing their viability, and recommending funding strategies to optimize returns. This role requires a deep understanding of capital funding, financial modeling, risk assessment, and market trends.
- Conduct comprehensive financial analysis and due diligence on potential investment opportunities.
- Develop sophisticated financial models to evaluate investment scenarios, assess risk, and project potential returns on investment (ROI).
- Evaluate the financial and operational risks associated with proposed investments and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to devise capital funding strategies, including the identification of suitable funding sources such as equity investors, lenders, or government grants.
- Lead due diligence processes, including legal, financial, and operational assessments, to ensure the integrity of investment opportunities.
- Present findings and investment recommendations to senior leadership, providing clear and concise reports to support decision-making.
- Monitor the performance of existing investments, track financial KPIs, and prepare status of funds reports on investment portfolio performance.
- Month end ACMS vs FMMI reconciliations
- Working capital fund and CEC costs are updated
- Contribute to BMO, Office of Budget’s long-term goal for providing planning, policy and budgetary analyses and recommendation
- Reconcile salary entries
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Proven experience as a Business Investment Analyst or similar role, with a minimum of 5-7 years in financial analysis and capital funding.
- Strong financial modeling skills and proficiency in financial analysis tools.
- Excellent knowledge of investment principles, financial markets, and risk management.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Keen attention to detail and a results-oriented mindset.
Deputy Program Managers- Central America (onsite)
Bi-lingual Spanish/English Deputy Program Managers for RFP to support and work in any of these countries (Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama, Honduras) or Brazil. Focus will be on law enforcement training, crime prevention, border security management and justice sector reform.
- Knowledge of Agency rules and regulations, as well as contract management processes and best practices
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, with the ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders, including government officials, donors, and implementing partners.
- Experience with project monitoring and evaluation methodologies and tools, as well as data analysis and reporting.
- Familiarity with the programmatic and operational aspects of international deployment projects, including project design, implementation, and reporting.
- Fluency in English, with proficiency in additional languages (e.g., French, Spanish, or Arabic) considered an asset in the development and implementation of annual budgets and ensuring their alignment with Agency and project objectives.
Program Manager Qualifications:
- US Citizen.
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Secret Security Clearance.
- Five (5) years of project/program management experience.
- Eight (8) years of professional experience as a manager
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university