VTC Technicians (Annapolis Junction area)
Position Overview: This is a contracted position that will assist with over 200 conference rooms. This position is for technicians who can assist with video teleconferencing installations for conference room upgrades - wiring, hanging TV's, etc, working in teams of three.
- Must be able to travel within 50 miles radius
- Need to be TS/SCI with a CI
Records Management Specialist (Remote)
Position Overview: Solid background or education in records management. Experience as an intern (minimum of 1 year) combined with education is also ideal. CRA or CRM preferred. NARA training is highly desirable. This is a long term contracted position that will support our customer at a government agency. Will spend time interviewing departments to learn about stored documents and begin creating naming conventions and files. Scanning and digitizing records to follow. Must be clearable with a Public Trust.
- Strong knowledge of general records management principles, in particular those related to records scheduling, evidenced through Certified Records Manager or Certified Records Analyst credentials, or completion of a robust formal records management training program (e.g., ARMA’s Essentials of RIM Certificate or a graduate degree in Archives / Records Management), or minimum 3 years work experience as a full-time professional-level records management specialist (employee or contractor) (managing one’s own records orthose of a unit / office are not suitable qualifiers for this experience)
- Good working knowledge of principles of business analysis
- Records Scheduler–Minimum of one year of full-time experience working with Federal offices to develop records schedules.
Deputy Program Managers- Central America (onsite)
Bi-lingual Spanish/English Deputy Program Managers for RFP to support and work in any of these countries (Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama, Honduras) or Brazil. Focus will be on law enforcement training, crime prevention, border security management and justice sector reform.
- Knowledge of Agency rules and regulations, as well as contract management processes and best practices
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, with the ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders, including government officials, donors, and implementing partners.
- Experience with project monitoring and evaluation methodologies and tools, as well as data analysis and reporting.
- Familiarity with the programmatic and operational aspects of international deployment projects, including project design, implementation, and reporting.
- Fluency in English, with proficiency in additional languages (e.g., French, Spanish, or Arabic) considered an asset in the development and implementation of annual budgets and ensuring their alignment with Agency and project objectives.
Program Manager Qualifications:
- US Citizen.
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Secret Security Clearance.
- Five (5) years of project/program management experience.
- Eight (8) years of professional experience as a manager
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university